Impressions produce a standard range of raffle / draw tickets. If you have a bespoke requirement please let us know and we will produce a tailored quotation for your requirements.
Standard Raffle / Draw Ticket Prices:
|Carriage at £12.50 if required||ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT|
Standard Raffle / Draw Ticket Specifications:
– Ticket size 75 x 184 mm
– Printed Black ink on 80gsm White paper
– Printed single sided
– Sequentially numbered in Red ink
– Perforated in 2 standard positions
– Tickets bound in books of 5 tickets
– Tickets are supplied in multiples of 1000
– Free PDF proof supplied on request
– Despatched within 10 working days – from proof approval
Raffle / Draw Ticket Artwork – Print ready PDF files – raffle ticket template
We can set your artwork if required – prices on application depending on requirements.
Lottery and Raffle / Draw Ticket Legal Requirements:
Tickets intended for sale to the general public in advance of a ‘Draw’ must be registered with your local Council to comply with the law.
Please contact your local council for guidance on whether your Draw needs to be registered or not and if it should comply with the Gambling Act 2005.
It is an offence to order, print or distribute tickets that do not comply.
The following is a brief guide to the information that is required on your ticket.
– As stated above it is the responsibility of the Organisation running the Draw to ensure that they are registered with their Local Authority.
– If the Organisation running the Draw is a registered charity the registered number must be shown on the ticket.
– The Promoter’s name and contact information must be shown on the ticket.
– The Place, Date and Time of the Draw must be shown on the ticket.
– The Counterfoil must contain contact information and a date for the return of unsold tickets.
– The ticket price must be shown and all tickets for each Draw must be sold at the same price.
It is illegal to offer tickets below the printed price. A book of tickets must be sold for the full value of the tickets it contains.
We’re based on the High Street in Somersham, Cambs. We supply customers throughout Cambridgeshire: Huntingdon, St Ives, Cambridge, Ramsey, Ely, Chatteris, St Neots, Peterborough as well as the rest of the UK.
Whatever your requirements, from business printing to embroidered workwear, book printing to self adhesive labels, promotional products to wedding stationery we’ll be pleased to help.
Give us a call now on 01487 843311 or email email@example.com
We look forward to being of assistance.